NTHS Member Requirements:
- Junior, Senior, or Post-Graduate student who has completed two or more Career Center classes.
- Cumulative average in all courses in 3.0 or above.
- Cumulative average in Career Center courses is 3.5 or above.
- No more than four absences per term. (Does not include absences for school activities such as athletics, student organizations, band, etc.)
- Recommendation of one or more Career Center instructor.
- Completes and submits application by deadline.
- Lack of discipline problems.
- A member of a Career Center student organization; FFA, FBLA, HOSA, and SkillsUSA.
- Parent signature on application.
The Mason County Career Center reserves the right to revoke membership for failure to maintain membership requirements.